If you are interested in taking part in Ride for Hope or just want to give a longer cycle a go, our Ride for Hope team run monthly cycles, which anyone is more than welcome to attend.
The forthcoming dates are:
Sunday, 25th June
Sunday, 16th July
Sunday, 6th August
Sunday, 3rd September
Sunday, 17th September
To take part, simply turn up on the day or let us know beforehand of you plan to attend. All the routes will be published on the Ride for Hope Facebook page @rideforhope or we can email them to you, at your request.
It’s just £5 to take part in each ride – 100% of these entry fees will come directly to Hope.
Sponsorship and Fundraising:
All the money that Hope makes from Ride for Hope, comes from the sponsorship that our signs up raise.
Last year’s amazing sign ups, helped us raise a huge £20k!
If you have signed up already and want to start your fundraising, follow these simple steps to set up your JustGiving page:
- Follow this link to go to the Northampton Hope Centres Just Giving page: www.justgiving.com/northamptonhopecentre
- Click the ‘Fundraise for Us’ button, at this stage, you will be shown the Log In screen for Just Giving. If you already have an account, simply enter your password, if you do not, you can click the ‘Sign-Up’ –link at the bottom of the page.
- Once signed-in to JustGiving, you will see a page entitled ‘What are you doing’ with 4 options, click the first one, ‘Taking Part In An Event’
- On the next page, click ‘Ride for Hope 2023: Ypres, Belgium’
- On the next page, you will need to choose a name for your fundraising page, choose something relevant to you and the event e.g. ‘www.justgiving.com/NameR4H2023’ This will make it easier for people to immediately see what you are raising funds for when you share your page with your friends and family!
- Click ‘No’ when asked if the charity is contributing to the cost because there isn’t any!
If you can’t take part in the ride but want to show the team support by sponsoring them, you can do so at link:
Huge thanks for your support!